We support good, clean, fun games! Check out the Scraboku game below.
Form three or more letter words that are adjacent to each other.
Scraboku brings the letter fun of "Scrabble" and
number fun of "Sudoku" together in one cool game.
Use the Sudoku puzzle on the left to place the right number in each
square to find the hidden words that will answer the questions below.
1. We celebrate His birthday on December 25. (Last name)
2. We can read about his birth in this 5-letter set of books.
3. The path someone takes can be found one these.
4. A girls' name or a spray product you use to keep food from sticking.
5. Our 16th President's first name.
6. Something baby's wear or what you might wear when eating something messy.
7. Cage around a heart is called this.
8. Another word for a Taxi.